Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Monday, January 16, 2012

Send some timers my way would you?

One problem with being in an alliance that seems to be predominantly euro time zone is that it seems a lot of timers happen in other time zones.  Like when I'm at work.  And strangely enough it often happens that RL takes over big chunks of my weekends.  So Friday came around and many POSes were put in reinforced.  At one point on Sunday I asked, "So, should we be doing X now?"  (X had gotten delayed by all the POS work).  And the HC replied "only once we deal with all these timers" and he gave me a link to the pos timer list.  So I check the link and every single one of the timers comes out while I'm at work or in bed...

Ironic...

So I started working on X since it was either that or rat or log off with nothing to do...

1 comment:

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

I hate to say it but if your alliance is predominantly euro TZ, you're in the wrong alliance. I had that problem in U'K.