Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Monday, December 12, 2011

In the name of science

Since I over-converted my stocks of matari fuel (for my research POS), I was curious if my skills and standings were such that I could re-convert back to the raw components.  Without loss.  The answer is yes.  If you as a refiner use a "no tax" station and your BPOs are researched to ME:40 you can do round trip for only the manufacturing costs.  This should simplify the lives of those, like myself, who over-did the "prepare for the fuel block switch over".

Now all you need to do is grab however many fuel block you would have been be shoving in your towers, and simply reprocess them back into raw fuels and ship that off to your towers (with extra robotics for the smaller towers, of course).  I no longer need to go crazy buying new fuels to make it to January 24th.

3 comments:

Knug Lidi said...

That works unless you are inside a wormhole, where you can't reprocess anything, let along fuel blocks.

Letrange said...

@Knug True that, hope your next connection lands close to a "perfect refines" spot for one of your pilots.

Knug Lidi said...

No. won't be reprocessing the fuel - we are already making more components to supplement the ice product materials we imported inside ahead of the goon ice offensive.

we will eventually have to import more, but not for another month or so