Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A foot soldiers view

I finally got my PvE ship down to the 0.0 base.  So things look set to actually get some isk to make some pew pew ships for use on CTAs.  And it looks like there will be a lot of CTAs in the near future.  Solar wing looks serious in their attempt to move into Geminate.  All of last night was spent on ops.  Course in the NA time zone this means a lot of "putting stuff into reinforced".  We'll see how this plays out.

On the PI side, my 2 alts finally broke the 100mil barrier (made after recouping initial investment).  This is what's known as "good".  My other alt has started on the road to getting his PI skills.  I will need to follow those by some hauling skills (sufficient to fit a specific type and fit of hauler).  I will also need to invest in getting him outfit with said hauler loadout.

This weekend also marks the start of hulkageddon.  With it's concentration on all industrials this time, I think it's time to simply batten down the hatches and wait out the storm.  This might impact my bottom line but prices should shoot up on a lot of goods that depend on stuff being moved around.

2 comments:

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

On CTA's: Once more your patience proves greater than mine :)

On Hulkageddon IV: if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em !!! :))

Tyrcon said...

im glad to see ya in rage with us

hope to be next to you during pewpew times