Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Interface hell

Once again we dive into the interface hell that is the CEO/Alliance leader interface. The objective is simple: Get our alliance to switch executor corps. So, we get, theoretically of course, enough CEO/directors online to make the attempt. But even with 3 days and everyone assuring me that they have switched their executor support, my corp is still the executor....

Brilliant.

It's supposed to do a check every 24h.

Did something break with the sov changes?

Working as intended?

Who knows.

If it's not resolved by this evening I'm going to try a petition. If that doesn't work, I'll be reduced to kicking the corps down to two and maybe THAT will work.

And once again CCP Interface design FAILS! At the very least they should have a way to indicate the level of support each corporation is receiving (keep the vote secret but have the results public). That way we'd know if it was a bug or simply CEOs that are having trouble navigating the tortuous corp/alliance interface... As it is we're left wondering and giving the game bad publicity because of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christ I wish they would fix that shit. Fix the whole alliance/corp UI while they are at it...grrr stupid damned thing.

Oh yay we get to change avatars, repel Sansha, and screw around even more with eve gate...sigh, you can tell my bitterness is growing a bit, I like you would LOVE to see these things addressed

Clinton said...

It's a known bug that alliance executor doesn't swap over.

File a petition.

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

"Oh sorry, we're working on DUST, Incarna, Duke Nukem, Vampires, and Volcano Simulator. Wait 18-24 months."

I know, I'm bitching about CCP again. As good as the good parts of EVE are, stuff like this does make me want to take a lengthy break until the vikings get their heads out of their asses.

Letrange said...

@Clinton

Thanks for the heads up

/me goes to file petition right away.