Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Insert swearing here.

1) War Dec.

Due to the moves of a new director and an alt corp CEO that was a little too eager and panicky AMC now has a war on the cheap with some other alliance that seems to have gotten kicked out of 0.0. I need to check. I think these guys just want to extort tower owners in Emolgranlan. We'll see how this progresses - should be messy one way or the other.

2) Planetary Interaction

Grrrrr, stupid storage sheds that won't take more than 5 different items without bugging out. Don't know if it's a visual bug but when you try to send 3 different raw materials AND 3 different P1 materials to the same storage shed, One of the raw materials doesn't show.

4 comments:

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

[joual]

Tabarnak.

[/joual]

Unknown said...

#2- Oh really? Damn I should check my planets... Is it mentionned on the Eve-O forums?

Unknown said...

I am interested about what the storage facility issue is. I have routed a dozen different products in and out of on without an issue. Is one of your links over utilized? When you float your mouse over the storage facility does it show the line from all 6 incoming?

Letrange said...

yep all 6 are incoming - I'm having a hard time determining if it's a visual bug or a real bug.