Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Thursday, July 30, 2009

High sec for a day or two

Back to another installment of I did, They did:

What I did:

The last two days I've been up in high sec tapping out against the maximum number of things in production at any one time. Good thing I've got Advanced Mass Production IV. ATM, I'm cooking up some ammo (Barrage M - no I can't sell you any - I burn thru it at an astonishing rate against sleepers), some guns (125mm T2 for my interceptor to try and see if I like that better, Dual 180mm T2 and 220mm T2 for my Loki to try.

I've pretty much figured out that which end of the gun range you go for depends heavily on what your usual target is going to be. If you're constantly up against bigger, slower ships then you want the bigger end of the range. If you're constantly up against the smaller, faster ships, you want more tracking, nope, more than that, humm, some tracking mods would not be out of place as well. Cuz guns do you no good if you can't hit the target. We'll see what works once I figure out the fit.

What the alliance did:

Sounded like lots of mining. Some random wormhole diving from the more PvP oriented. A bunch of my industrialists have been "real life'ed" and their absense has been noticed. Hope things get better for them.

One thing I need to do is start getting people organized. I've been occupied in the newbie friendly wormhole because I don't see anyone else taking over this hole atm. I'd hate to abandon it as it does provide a great training ground but we'll see what happens over the next few weeks.

Planing is difficult sometimes over summer.

1 comment:

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

We'll have to do some Claw games :)