Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blah kind of week

Well I'm slowly getting my store underway. I'm also finding that PvP'ers generally have short attention spans. Said short attention spans tend to get ships killed for no good reason. Almost as bad as the Carebears who insist that they can fly industrials in low sec with impunity.

Ah well, at least I'm learning who my loose cannons are. On the flip side, things are coming together. I'm seeing a slow down I expected in the T3 stuff as the lack of sales and forward progress is making itself felt. Wormholes on the other hand are a smashing success I'd say. Various pilots have decided (mostly on a corp basis) to setup in different wormholes and try different colonization strategies.

My more miner/industrialist guys have setup a full blown mining production base in wormhole space and are doing a fair imitation of going berserk with pent up T1 energy. They do need to get with a more planned approach though and better corp operations due to the corp centric nature of POS operations.

The more PvP experienced are going for the "forward base" concept and a more gypsy experience. The biggest problem I have at the alliance level is the concentration of gas miners. My most competent ones are in the more settled corps, the more mobile (and hence hitting more ladar sites) are less well blessed in gas miners.

All in all we'll see how the next few weeks go.

1 comment:

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

It must be the crappy MTL weather this week man. Oh, and I'm glad to say that I', not part of those PvPers as this box is too old for Apocrypha !!!