Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Just have to turn off the lights

And it's official, AMC is now in suspended animation - I still have to sell a BPO one way or the other and the finance corp can be closed down, but yep tis a done deal. Time to head off to Faction Warfare... in 24h...

Darn cool down time.

Hurt to do but this gives me a chance to learn PvP and come back with the pilots necessary to form the corp of a combat wing. This would allow me to bring the alliance forward from that point onward. This will probably be far down the road though, I need to get PvP and I need to get some corporate skills necessary for sovereignty. Once the cool down period is over I'll finish moving stuff to my new base then it's off to FW as an individual pilot. Sticking to T1 frigates and modules till I know who the good FCs are and who to avoid like the plague.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To think there was a time when all of this could have been avoided for 100 mil!

But having chosen the "noble" path of not paying and instead disbanding your alliance, FWIW, I agree with your assessment completely. You need PvP experience badly if you intend to defend your future alliance solely through military means.

As for me, you're wrong about there being an insider. I'd never met you or anyone in your corp/alliance before mailing Norjia Blacksteel in game. Also, you call me a scammer. Not technically true imo. Scamming involves deceit. Telling you I'll attack you if you don't pay and then attacking you is honest extortion ;)

All that said, it's really a pity you didn't pay. You seem an alright sort and I enjoyed your blog.

Cheers

WTM said...

Good luck for Faction Warfare...

Which side are you planning to fly for?

Make sure you have your logistics sorted though, i.e. in case your race choice leaves Jita a no go zone...

Letrange said...

@Noos: actually you called yourself a scammer, not me - in a post on eve-o. I'll agree in this case that it's pure extortion - but then again like I said - rather loose 10billion than pay an extortionist. As it is you probably made the isk you spent on the mercs from the towers you managed to steal - so you probably broke even.

As to you having an inside alt or not is irrelevant. I suspect someone did, and besides, even if you say you didn't, this is EvE, better to assume you did, and are simply lying when you say you didn't.

EvE is a paranoiac's paradise.

@wtm: Minmatar. And what is this Jita place anyways? With only 21mil SP mostly in industry, I can supply my own needs quite well for FW, don't really need Jita for that.

WTM said...

Nice...

Personally I have to use the market hubs to get the T2 fittings I like, but hey if you can avoid them, then more power to you!!